Sunday, July 19, 2009

MY ROOMMATES


I am taking Diploma in Banking (DIB) course at UiTM Johor, Segamat campus. Currently, I am in semester 3 and stay at Sempana Riau (SR) College. I am so happy to stay at SR college, because we are friendly and united. Previously, in my past post (about me) I had told that all residents are all handsome, cute and also famous in UiTM Segamat. My room for this semester is SR 127 but my roommates for this semester are Mohd Adam, Mohd Aizat, and Muhammad Shahmi. Actually, I am more closer with my past 2 semester roommates and they are Muhammad Fikri, Mohd Aizat and Muhamad Azhar and I also close with my new roommate, he is Mohd Adam because we know each other from the past 2 semester.

Firstly, I want to share about my past 2 semester roommates and they are Muhammad Fikri, Mohd Aizat and Muhamad Azhar. Fikri is taking Diploma in Quantitative Science (DQS), semester 4 student. He is from Banting, Selangor and stay at Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. Fikri’s nickname in SR College is “Atek” and he is a twin student in Uitm Segamat. His brother’s is Muhammad Fitri and he is one of exco in Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP) and Fikri is a treasurer in DQS Association. Mohd Aizat is taking Diploma in Investment Analysis (DIIA), semester 4 student. He is from Kuala Selangor, Selangor and stay at Bandar Kinrara, Kuala Lumpur. Aizat’s nickname in SR College is “Bigil”. Muhamad Azhar is taking Diploma in Computer Science (DCS), semester 3 student. He is from Johor Bharu, Johor and Azhar’s nickname in SR College is “Bardon”. We are always happy and understand each other when lived together at SR128 College. Besides that, we have same hobbies such as play computer games and play futsal. We can play computer games together like Counter-Strike and Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) and often outing together if there is nothing to do. So, we are close until now, even we are not staying in the same room.

Secondly, my first roommate for this semester is Adam. He was born at Kuala Lumpur on 4th of November 1988. He is taking Diploma in Quantitative Science (DQS), semester 6 student. He is a smart students and he got Dean’s List for semester 1, semester 3 and semester 5. He is from Tasik Gelugor, Pulau Pinang and stay at Cameron Highland, Pahang. Adam’s hobbies are eating, online and play rugby. Adam’s nickname in SR College is “Pantot”. He is rugby player and he had played for UiTM Segamat in the past 2 years in Karnival Sukan Mahasiswa (KARISMA). Last semester, we played together for UiTM Segamat in Segamat Rugby 10’s Tournament and the result is not too bad. He has a hamster and it stay with us at SR127, its name is Snow White. Adam is a happy go lucky person and always makes people around him happy, just like me. He likes to talk and tells about his life and also about current issues in the world, since me staying with him, I know a lot of story about his life. So, I am not bored and happy stay in SR127 with him.

My other roommates are Mohd Shahmi and Muhammad Aizat. Shahmi is taking Diploma in Accountancy (DIA), part 1 student and his nickname is “Mugay”. He is from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. He is active in sports and currently, he is not at UiTM Segamat, because he is taking part in basketball tournament in Muar, Johor. Aizat taking a Diploma in Business Study (DBS), semester 1 student, and his nickname is “Alex”. He is from Johor Bharu, Johor and he is a homesick boy. He had informed me that he is still in process transferring to UiTM Johor, Larkin campus, it is because Larkin campus near with his house. Since this semester started, he will go back home weekly, I do not know why. He likes to be alone. So, I do not really know about them, because Shahmi at Muar and Aizat is in process for transferring to Larkin campus.

No comments: