Sunday, July 5, 2009

ABOUT ME


My name is Syed Mohamad Hariz Bin Syed Abd Rahim, but my actual name in identity card(IC) is S Mohamad Hariz Bin S Abd Rahim. Actually, a letter “S” on my name is mean Sheikh, but I always use Syed.It is because I always think that a person who has Sheikh is a good person and sometimes they are devout in religion, but it does not mean I am a bad person. So I use Syed, but I do not know why. I was born at Pusat Rawatan Islam (PUSRAWI), Kuala Lumpur. Even I was born at Kuala Lumpur, but I grew up at Ampang, Selangor. I live at Taman Permai Jaya, Ampang. I have two brothers and I am the last one among my siblings. Although I am the youngest, my friends mostly think I am the eldest. My eldest brother’s name is Syed Abd Hafiz and my second brother’s name is Syed Mohamad Hanif. My father’s name is Syed Abd Rahim Bin Syed Omar and my mother’s name is Asmah Binti Mohd Said. My father is a lorry driver and my mother is a clerk at SME Bank in Kuala Lumpur. For this time, I am still single and available; I still do not have a special one in my heart. Actually, I am more focusing on being friend with all people around me and not even think to fall in love. I think it is still early for me to fall in love, couple with a girl and be a loving couple, but I believe it can happen in my life someday, because it is a natural thing in teenager life. So, this mean I am still searching a special one to fulfil my empty heart.

I am taking Diploma In Banking (DIB) course at Universiti Teknologi MARA(UiTM) Johor, Segamat campus. Currently, I am in semester 3 and stay at Sempana Riau (SR) College. I am happy to stay at SR college because we are friendly and unite. In addition, all the residents are handsome, cute and also famous in UiTM Segamat,just like me. We are active in sports and always participate in all tournaments that UiTM Segamat organizes and we will become the champion. So, that is why SR college students mostly be a craze for all girls in UiTM. I am happy go lucky person and always happy, even when I have problems. I do not like to get angry or pressure my friends and others people, except in situation that I need to be, but sometimes on those situations me also cannot be a serious person and I do not know why. I think I am friendly person and I always want to know about others people or to meet a new friend.

My hobbies are playing everything that related with ball such as football, futsal, badminton, takraw, bowling and rugby. I also like to play computer games and watching movies. For me, if we are playing sports we can improve our health and sometimes it can make our life better than wasting our time without doing anything. I am active in sports such as football, futsal and rugby at UiTM Segamat. I had play rugby for deputize UiTM Segamat in Segamat rugby 10’s tournament last year. I played for UiTM Segamat B team and the result was we were runner-up in spoon category. I think it is not too bad, because my team(UiTM B) is a new team and the players mostly are new players. I also played football for deputize my programme DIB for some tournament in UiTM Segamat and my target is play football or futsal for UiTM Segamat in UiTM tournament(KARISMA).In addition, my favourite football team is Manchester United(M.U).I am diehard fan M.U and sometimes if M.U lost a game with another team I cannot sleep. Besides that, I really like to play computer games such as Counter Strike, Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) and Need for Speed. If I have nothing to do or no assignment, I will play games to fill my extra time. My favourite foods are “nasi lemak”, chicken rice and my mother’s cooking. Whatever my mother cooks for me that is my favourite food and she is the best chef in the world. My favourite drink is iced milo and “sirap bandung”.

I am interested to study new things in my life. I always wanted to study new things such as about life, social, sports and also about education. I think, if we study new things in our life, we can improve ourselves and be a better person. For me, we can learn new things about our life everyday and it can make us feel better from the past. Everyone wants to be a good person, but there is no one is a perfect person. So we must always be careful in our attitude and whatever we do in our daily life.

No comments: